Thursday, July 30, 2009

when mama's away, the streakers will spray

I went to check on the kids after I hung up the phone and this is what I found... they were fully-clothed and dry a few minutes before.

I promise my Twilight infatuation had nothing to do with my absence. :)

"But I don't waaaaaaant to go inside!"


12 tellin' me what I want to hear!:

Dion said...

The is the best thing I've read al day! Thanks for the laugh.

LauraD said...

Looks like fun!

Minnie said...

Awww MOM! We are having fun and all getting along ;o)! How cute is that! Love the block out on EJ!

Allison said...

OH my gosh! How funny is that!?!? You are going to have a ton of "payback" photos for later on in their lives!! hehehe :)

Jessi said...

LOL, that's hilarious! Look at Ellie's little nalgitas! But your mom said it...they're getting along--priceless! *wink*

Darrica said...

Your kids r so cute LOL!!

Joy said...

Whew! When I heard "streaker" and "spray" I was thinking of a different kind of spray if you know what I mean! They are too cute!

Jane Anne said...

Ba Ha Ha! I am lovin' it and smiling so big. That's great! Good for you for grabbing the camera before you made them come in.

SeekerofGrace said...

hahahahaha!! I love it! At least they can entertain themselves, AND know better than to get their clothes wet! HA!

Nana said...

At least it was in the back yard! Hayes looks a little guilty.

elle's mom said...

hilarious!

Alexandra said...

There's nothing better than being naked outside, uhm..... I mean it looks like fun!

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs