Friday, July 17, 2009

snow cones


12 tellin' me what I want to hear!:

Katie L said...

What a fun summer night!

Amber Proctor said...

Love Ellie's feet in sandals pic... or was that Kyle's feet?

LauraD said...

Good times!

Anonymous said...

We love that little snow shack in BA...yum a fuzzy navel never sounded so good!

Amanda Barefoot said...

fun! and you look skinny!!!!

Jessi said...

We *heart* raspas (Spanish for snow cone) here, too. What a cute shack! And YOU look great!

JHawk said...

what fun!!!

Jane Anne said...

Now I want a snow cone!!

Dion said...

Trisha, you do look great!

Nana said...

What a fun/colorful evening! Love Embry sucking the straw. Good pics.good fun.

Melisa said...

Now I want a snow cone! ;o)

You look fabulous!

Cindi said...

So cute and I love seeing YOU in the pictures, too!

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs