Saturday, July 18, 2009

cicadas and toilet paper


In completely unrelated news...


"I accidentally used all of the toilet paper."

"How much did you use?"

"A lot."

"Hayes, we need to be careful to not use a lot of paper. If you clog the toilet up, it will cost a lot of money to have someone come and fix it."

"Well, we can just use the Turbo Snake. It has specially designed hooks that grab onto hair and gunk. You can also use it for the shower."

12 tellin' me what I want to hear!:

cady said...

you have GOT to be kidding me!? He really didn't say that did he??

LauraD said...

He's the next Billy Mays!

Anonymous said...

That reasoning is awesome!!! What a kid!

Jessi said...

Firstly, I don't think I've ever seen or touched a live cicada, only it's shell...how did you catch them?

Secondly, I think I'm going to have to invest in one of those Turbo Snakes with all of this "hair loss due to birthin' babies" thing. Can't really argue with his solution. *wink*

Melisa said...

Jessi, I think those are the shells. Please tell me I'm right! ACK! Can't say I miss those! Wait, does Philly have cicadas?!

Minnie said...

Can't believe he still has all those cicada shells from this morning and they didn't get dumped out... Hayes is getting better about touching bugs, etc... he is the one that dug around in the grass to find the live one... however, he or any of the other two, didn't want to touch it while I had it by the wings...

Had a good time with you all.. good visit!

Dion said...

Are cicadas the same thing as locusts?

Minnie said...

AND... Hayes continues to amaze me with his thinking!! TOO SMART!

RLR said...

Glad I'm not the only one with a kid who can quote ads. Can't tell you how many times I've been reminded (just in the last week!) that I can lower my car insurance with Geico....

Cindi said...

"just babbling like a cicada..." Love that line from Bee Movie :)
And I just never get enough of your photography!
Oh, and my sons LOVES infomercials/commercials which is why we try to keep the tv tuned to Noggin, lol.

Jane Anne said...

Oh those Cicadas!! Boys and bugs and boys and toliet paper. Both go hand and hand, I think.

Nana said...

Do you think he put TP down there so he could use the turbo snake? Wouldn't be surprised...a boy thing.

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs