Tuesday, August 9, 2011

thirteen years

 together since we were kids.

no regrets.
thankful beyond words that you are the one who has my heart.

love you long time.

8 tellin' me what I want to hear!:

Jane Anne said...

Beautiful pictures! Congrats!

Minnie said...

Our hearts swell with the pride we have for the both of you! As I have said lots of times before, you both have made quite a few sacrifices during this marriage and it has only made your love for each other grow stronger each year... AND.. look at those three beautiful grandchildren you have blessed us with!! We love you guys. What a good lookin' couple too!

Ash said...

Wow! You look gorgeous Trisha! I hope I can look as good as you after three kiddos =) Congrats on 13 years...Kyle looks like a young Drew in your wedding picture!

Dion said...

Congrats on 13 years! You guys are blessed beyond measure.

Katie L said...

Love the pictures! What a special couple. Congrats on 13!

Amanda Barefoot said...

I love that you have been married long enough to not have your wedding pictures digital. :)
Great pics! Congratulations to a very special couple!

JHawk said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Here's to many more!!!

Alexandra said...

Happy Anniversary, you guys are so sweet!!

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs