Thursday, August 25, 2011

back to school!

Off to a great start for our little pre-k kiddies and big boy 2nd grader!

 

3 tellin' me what I want to hear!:

Minnie said...

OH.. they are growing up way to fast... my heart swells with pride knowing that these kids will be raise in a loving home and taught great morals! They are way beyond cute, and I am not just saying it because I am their Grandma (as Hayes would say), but just because they truly are! I love every minute I can be with them and can't wait till they finally live here!

Nana said...

My how they pose so much better than when they were so little! I can't believe how they've grown! Hope they have a great year! Enjoy these ages, these can be awesome times.

Katie L said...

Such beautiful kids!

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs