Sunday, October 25, 2009

pumpkin party

Photobucket

Photobucket
We had our friends over to eat and carve some pumpkins (uh hem, have the daddies carve some pumpkins). It's always fun having a houseful. Thanks everybody for partying with us! And, thanks Katie for being so on top of the picture-taking. :)

And because this just makes me laugh...
Photobucket


9 tellin' me what I want to hear!:

LauraD said...

That last pic is why we chose to forgo the family photo op! HA!!

So much fun! Thanks again!

Katie L said...

You are a FAB hostess! thanks for all the good eats and good FUN!

Jessi said...

So fun! I love the pic of the pumpkins all lit up....good carving job, daddies!

Joy said...

We had a blast- thanks for having us over!

Minnie said...

WOW... looks like you all had a great time! Love the carved pumpkins all lit up... good job to all the Dads!

Way to go EJ for the only one looking at the camera ;o)!

Dion said...

Waah! I wanna be your friend, again.

Looks like a great time!

Amanda Barefoot said...

looks like some good quality fun! that last pic made me laugh!

SeekerofGrace said...

Mwahahahaha... thanks for keeping it real! Do you know how many photos I have like that- there's just not as many of us yet. Looks like you had a great party! Wish we could've stayed!

Cindi said...

Cool pumpkins - great job Dads!! but they should be good carving, huh? lol

That last one, we could just superimpose my kids faces onto yours and that would be most of our attempts at family pic :0

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs