Sunday, November 2, 2008

spaghetti face

5minutesformom.com is holding a Fun with Food contest sponsored by Prego. The winner gets $500 from a local grocery store! We could use the food. We've got the fun... spaghetti face and a hat to boot! Here's our entry.

***uh-oh spaghetti-o***
I'm bringing this cutie back to the top... seeing that my first attempt at Mr. Linky was unsuccessful. Now I know!

9 tellin' me what I want to hear!:

Minnie said...

It's a winner in my eyes!

My has he ever changed....

Jessi said...

That's AWESOME! If my vote was the "say all", I'd quickly give you the $500...just for easing up on the "bowl patrol" and allowing the spaghetti to travel further than the "black hole".

I think I've only given Josiah spaghetti once in 2 years (and it's my favorite meal of all time)...I'm afraid, very afraid, of the outcome...one that would land me the winner of a "Fun with Food" contest. ;-)

Melisa said...

He's got it in the bag. TOO CUTE!

nana said...

Reminds me of when Kyle (who looked just like Hayes) had spaghetti before an evening church event and I thought I had him all cleaned up only to find spaghetti in his ears. I was so embarassed as a new mom.

Cara said...

spaghetti on the face is the best!

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

LOL very cute!

The White Family said...

Simply Adorable!! Good luck with the contest. :o)

Straight from the pits of Dwell said...

Ok, I totally just entered a picture of Reese in this contest. Spaghetti faces are the best!

Pamela Kramer said...

Cute! Thanks for your entry.

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs