Friday, October 29, 2010

trick or treat

Here's a first for us. The kids got to go to the store and pick out whatever costumes they wanted... with no help or pleading from Mom. As you can see, we ended up with three dragons. Ellie threw on a necklace for a feminine touch. :) Even though it isn't what I would have chosen for them, I can't help but love that the two little ones wanted to be just like big brother. And I love that big brother was ok with that.

Happy Trick or Treating everyone!

5 tellin' me what I want to hear!:

Joy said...

I love that you are cool enough to let them pick what they want- and I so love the necklace!

Nana said...

This is too funny!I'll bet they loved it! Very surprising for Ellie to want to be a dragon.

SeekerofGrace said...

I love it!!! Those are cute dragons! Ellie's looks very feminine- I'm impressed! I let Alex pick out his costume this year - Percy the Train - and once it got here he was mad it wasn't Thomas! Two year old are quite fickle... lol.

Have fun trick or treating! Alex loved the games at Spook-o-ween but refused to get any candy OR wear his costume more than 5 minutes. Ha. We'll see how he survives door-to-door.

Katie L said...

CUTE!!!!!!

Minnie said...

Loved getting to see all three in person and hearing the sound effects that went along with the costumes :O)... we had a great time this weekend with everyone!

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs