Tuesday, June 2, 2009

shred this, jillian

Hayes wrapped up his semester at Little Gym today. The kids showed us their tricks. There was some baseball, hockey, frisbee and golf involved. He sure loves that place.

In other news... I think I am ditching Jillian for this stud in the video below. He's a creative genius when it comes to exercise. We're talking cutting edge moves that put the Shred to shame.

And yes, I'm aware that a trip to the bathroom is in dire need. But the show must go on people...


14 tellin' me what I want to hear!:

Kilo said...

OMGoodness. Just waht I need at 1246 am. I don't know how these kids got so crazy (and funny). We've got to work on those jacks! I can't believe when you asked "How many calories do you think that burned," thhe answer wasn'T "One Hundred" Love you, hope to see you soon

Dion said...

I use Jillian's Shred too!

Sara Shaffer said...

Too cute!!

Jane Anne said...

If I just ran, jumped and landed on my bottom like that I'd never get up! Ha! He's a keeper. So cute!!

Minnie said...

LOL... Hayes is just TOO SMART... always thinking... your Dad says you can just see him thinking all the time! GOSH... HOW I LOVE HIM!

I know how those kids got so funny & crazy, don't you Mom?

nana said...

This made me laugh so hard that I had to get a kleenex because my running makeup was burning my eyes (esp when you were trying so hard not to laugh behind the video).

Sara said...

Cute, cute!

JHawk said...

This was too funny!!! Carter came up behind me during the jumping jack part and said,"I can teach him" and proceded to jump straight up and down and move his arms the right way and then move his legs the right way with no arms...there was no getting it together at the same time!!! What funny boys!!!

Alexandra said...

Hardcore!!!

Katie L said...

How much does he charger per lesson?

Katie L said...

Sorry, charge per lesson. He's so cute!

elle's mom said...

when will hayes be accepting applicants to his "kung fu school of exercise"?

i think i'd like to join the class.

Jessi said...

That's AWESOME, Hayes! I think it's especially hilarious that he let's you record (and does a little bit of 'acting' for you).

Straight from the pits of Dwell said...

I have not air laughed that much in a loooong time. Oh my goodness..what a hoot that kid is! And hearing you laugh behind the camera made me laugh even harder! This is a classic..

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs