Wednesday, June 24, 2009

it's too dang hot for clothes!

Hayes
(25 months)

Don't ya just want to squish those little cheeks? :)

9 tellin' me what I want to hear!:

Minnie said...

I remember taking that photo... he just got out of the pool, dropped his wet diaper and hopped on his 4-wheeler (Now Ellie's)... my time flies... look at him now!

Allison said...

Oh my goodnes - that is just too cute for words!!

Jessi said...

Too cute! Definitely squishable cheeks! My kids are hardly ever clothed unless we go out...it IS too hot!

Joy said...

That is adorable! Oh the fun you'll have with this pic when he's a teenager!

Amanda Barefoot said...

TOO CUTE!!! Yes, I want to squish those cheeks!

SeekerofGrace said...

ha ha ha! That's great! You could tag this under "This will be embarrassing in high school"...

Katie L said...

LOVE IT! Be sure and show that to his first girlfriend!

JHawk said...

YES...i definately want to squeeze those cheeks!!! They are too cute!!! Boy, they grow up fast! I still sneak a squeeze of Carter's every once and a while! I wonder how long it will be before it's really not a good thing....probably now...I just can't stop tho!!! I want to pause his growing so that he stays little forever!!!

Melisa said...

Baby butt! LOVE IT! haha!

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs